LEARN AIRBRUSH MAKEUP AND DOUBLE YOUR INCOME
AS A MAKEUP ARTIST
Launch yourself into the next level Profits And Impact. It’s Time YOU Flip Your Success Switch To ON And Jump Into The Billion Dollar Creative Industry!!
Join This Masterclass Now And Bonuses For Just $1,199 $600!
Here’s what you’ll learn
• Choosing the appropriate tools/equipment for the job
• How to use the equipment
• How to care for and clean equipment
• What types of makeup are appropriate for use in the equipment
• How to troubleshoot typical equipment faults
• Understanding color theory and essentials of correctly matching complexion
• Identifying skin undertones
• Theory and techniques used to apply airbrush makeup
• Skin Issues and concerns
• color correction for all skin types
• Preparing the skin
• Applying foundation, highlight and contour
• Applying eye shadow and blush
• Applying eye liner, lipstick and strobing highlights
• Setting and finalizing the makeup for a “Flawless Finish”
• Būtē Cosmetics Certificate of Completion
• HEART NCTVET Assessment
• Airbrush Makeup Kit
• Masterclass Essential Manual
• Discounts on Būtē Cosmetics Airbrush Foundation Products
TOTAL VALUE $1, 199
JOIN TODAY FOR ONLY $600!
Airbrush masterclass is ONLY for people willing to
Have Full dedication and participate
Have energy, Drive & vision
Be fun and creative
If you can comfortably do these four things, this may be the perfect fit for you
The Perfect Masterclass To Reprogram & Expand Your “Success Switch”
To start or scale your business and change your life, content is not enough, you need the RIGHT success skills & environment!
Frequently Asked Question
The training method that we use at the Academy of Makeup is called “competency based training”. This means if you are competent in all your assessments, you will receive a full nationally recognized qualification at the end of your course. If however you fail to submit your assessments and you are marked “not yet competent” then you will receive a statement of attainment at the end of your course.
The airbrushing supplies will be provided! You will want to bring your full kit as well as false lashes/glue and mascara as those are not included in your materials. We will have other makeup (primers, shadows, blushes, etc) for you to try out! If you have chosen to bring your own airbrush gun and compressor, you will also need to bring that along with your foundations for practice.
Email is preferred. If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
No. The models will be provided for you.
No, you will be on your own for lunch; however, there are several places within walking distance and we usually all eat together as a class! It’s a nice break during the day!
The deposit is nonrefundable (no exceptions). The balance is due 7 days before the event. If you paid in full before and need to cancel within 60 days of the event, half will be refunded to you. No refunds will be given after 60 days from class date.